It was Christmas Eve and Mittens the tabby cat could barely contain her excitement for her new deer cat tree. She scrabbled nimbly up the posts, pausing to scratch. Peering through the plush-lined tunnel, she watched the falling snow. When the spring-loaded Christmas tree at the base wiggled enticingly, Mittens eagerly batted at the tiny ornaments, finding the movement mesmerizing. She then turned to the gift box dangling off the deer’s tail, pouncing and wrestling with it for hours of fun. Later, as carols played softly in the home, a tuckered-out Mittens curled up cozy in her tunnel. Safe in her festive playground, she drifted off dreaming of ribbons and ribbons of wrapping paper to chase. The Christmas deer cat tree was her favorite place to play every holiday.
- Cat Tunnel Body – The cat tunnel through the body allows cats to hide away or peek out, giving them opportunities for play and relaxation.
- Scratching Posts – The two legs of the elk cat tree are covered in cat-friendly hemp rope, allowing cats to scratch and stretch. The tall, vertical posts also give cats opportunities for climbing and perching.
- High-Quality Short Plush Fabric – This Christmas deer cat tree is wrapped in short plush fabric, providing a soft and cozy surface that is also easy to clean and maintain.
- Q-version Christmas Tree – Equipped with a spring-loaded Christmas tree at the base, this cat tree allows cats to fully immerse themselves in the Christmas spirit, adding a touch of festive atmosphere to your home.
- Gift Box Tail Toy – The red gift box at the end of the tail teases cats’ predatory instincts and gives them an interactive toy to bat around and chase.
- Play Safe – The inside of the channel and the opening are covered with plush to ensure that the cat will not get scratched while playing.
- Selected Hemp Rope -The thick two-color jute rope is scratch-resistant and will not hurt the cat’s claws, allowing the cat to fully release its nature.
- Thick Base – Choose a thickened bottom plate to ensure that the deer cat tree will not shake or collapse when the cat is playing. At the same time, the four corners of the bottom plate are also designed with curved wrapping, making it safer for cats to play.
- Keep the product dry and do not place it in a humid environment;
- Regularly clean to reduce the growth of bacteria;
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the deer cat tunnel surface hair, or gently wipe the surface stains with a wet towel.
- For: Cat
- Main function: Grind claws, play & rest
- Materials: Short plush fabric, paper tube, wood-based panel, hemp rope
- Dimensions: 19.3 x 13.4 x 33.5in / 49 x 34 x 85cm
- This dimension was obtained by manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1 inch (1-3cm)