Showing all 5 results
Rainbow Cat Cone$16 – $18
Swimming Ring Cat Cone$16 – $22
Flower Cat Cone$16 – $22
Duck & Pig & Rainbow Cat Cone$16 – $20
Donut Cat Cone$16 – $22
Protect your cat’s health and wellbeing with our high-quality cat cones. Whether your cat has recently undergone surgery or needs to avoid licking or biting a wound, our cones are designed to keep them safe and comfortable. Our selection of soft fabric cones, inflatable cones, and plastic cones ensures that you can find the perfect fit for your cat’s needs. While it’s natural for cats to initially dislike wearing cones, most of them adjust to it quickly. However, it’s crucial to supervise your cat for the first few hours to ensure she doesn’t hurt herself as she adapts to her new accessory. Don’t compromise your cat’s recovery – order your cat cone today and give your furry friend the protection they deserve.
Why choose zezelife cat cone?
- Unique design: Our cat cone collars stand out from the rest with their eye-catching designs, including vibrant rainbow colors, playful chicks, and beautiful flowers. Our designers are passionate about creating unique and stylish options that will make your cat stand out in the best possible way even in the recovery phase.
- High-quality materials: We use only the best materials for our cat cones, including high-end fabric and premium PP cotton filling. This ensures that our cat cones are both comfortable and durable, so your cat can wear them for extended periods without any discomfort.
- Easy to use: Our cat cones are designed to be easy to put on and take off, so you won’t have to struggle with your cat to get them into their cone. They also won’t impede your cat’s normal activity, so they can still play, eat, and drink with ease.
- Safe dye: We take your cat’s safety seriously, which is why all of our cat clothes are colored with natural dyes that are safe and non-toxic. You can feel confident that your cat can lick and chew on the collar without worrying about any harmful chemicals.
- Adjustable size: We understand that cats come in all shapes and sizes, which is why our cat cones are adjustable to fit any neck size. This ensures a secure fit that prevents your cat from breaking free and further injuring themselves.
- Waterproof and easy to clean (Limited to certain cat cone): Accidents happen, which is why our cat cones are designed to be waterproof and easy to clean. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or toss them in the wash for quick and hassle-free cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cat Cones & Recovery Collars
1. What are cat cones used for?
A: Cat cones are used to prevent cats from licking or biting their wounds or surgical incisions. They are also used to prevent cats from scratching or rubbing their faces or eyes.
2. Is a cone necessary after neutering a cat?
A: Yes, a cone is necessary after neutering a cat to prevent the cat from licking or biting the surgical incision. This can cause infection or delay the healing process.
3. How will my cat groom while wearing the cat cone?
A: Cats can groom themselves while wearing the cone, but they may have difficulty reaching certain areas. You may need to help your cat groom those areas or use a damp cloth to clean them.
4. How will my cat eat and drink while wearing the cat cone?
A: Cats can still eat and drink while wearing the cat cone, but they may need to adjust their eating and drinking habits. You can try using a shallow bowl or a feeding syringe to make it easier for them.
5. How long should I keep the cat cone on my cat after surgery?
A: The length of time you should keep the cone on your cat after surgery depends on the type of surgery and the veterinarian’s instructions. Usually, it is recommended to keep the cone on for at least 10-14 days after surgery.
6. What are the best cat cones?
A: There are many types of cat cones available, including soft fabric cones, inflatable cones, and plastic cones. The best cone for your cat depends on their size, personality, and the type of surgery they had. You can consult with your veterinarian to determine the best option for your cat.
7. How do I make my cat wear a cone?
A: Introducing a cone to your cat can be stressful, but there are ways to make it easier. You can try gradually introducing the cone to your cat by letting them sniff it and rewarding them with treats. You can also try distracting your cat with toys or treats while they wear the cone. If your cat is still resistant, you can consult with your veterinarian for advice.