Showing all 9 results
Tub Cardboard Cat Scratcher$46 – $50
Cardboard scratchers are typically made from corrugated cardboard, which cats love to sink their claws into, and can come in a variety of shapes and sizes. At zezelife, we offer a wide variety of cardboard cat scratchers that are sure to please both cats and their owners. Here are features that make our cat scratcher stand out:
- Multi-layer corrugated paper: Our cat scratcher is made of high-quality, multi-layer corrugated paper, making it significantly more durable than other cat scratchers on the market. This means that your cat can enjoy using it for a longer period of time, saving you money in the long run.
- No crumbs: One of the biggest issues with many cat scratchers is the mess they leave behind. Our scratcher is designed to eliminate this problem, so you won’t have to worry about cleaning up stray bits of cardboard or other materials.
- Unique shape: Our cat scratcher has a unique and creative shape that simulates various dream scenes. For example, it can be shaped like a bathtub for your cat to scratch while pretending to take a bath, or like an airplane for your cat to “fly” while sharpening its claws. This can provide endless fun for your cat while also adding a touch of whimsy to your home decor.
- Versatility: Our cat scratcher is not just a scratching post but also a cat nest. Its shape can provide a warm and cozy place for your cat to rest while also allowing it to sharpen its claws. This versatility makes it a great investment for cat owners who want to provide their cats with multiple benefits in a single product.
- Affordability: Cardboard scratchers are generally more affordable than scratching posts. They are made of inexpensive materials and are often smaller in size, which makes them a more budget-friendly option for cat owners.
- Variety: Cardboard scratchers come in many different shapes and sizes, which means that cat owners can choose one that best fits their cat’s preferences. Some cardboard scratchers also come with catnip or other enticing scents, which can encourage cats to use them.
- Recyclability: Cardboard scratchers are environmentally friendly because they can be recycled when they become worn out. This makes them a good choice for cat owners who are concerned about their carbon footprint.
- Space-saving & Portability: Cardboard scratchers are lightweight and easy to move, making them a great option for cat owners who travel with their pets. They can be easily packed up and taken with you on trips, ensuring that your cat always has a place to scratch.
- Easy to replace: Cardboard scratchers can be easily replaced when they become worn out or damaged, which means that cat owners don’t have to spend a lot of money on a new one. On the other hand, replacing parts of a cat tree can be more difficult and costly.
Overall, cardboard scratchers are a great choice for cat owners who want a budget-friendly, durable, and environmentally-friendly option for their cat’s scratching needs. However, it’s important to note that scratching posts may be a better option for larger or more active cats, as they provide more stability and can better withstand the force of scratching.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cardboard Cat Scratchers
1. What is the difference between a cat cardboard scratcher and a cat scratching post or a cat tree?
The choice between a cardboard cat scratcher and a cat tree/scratching post depends on your cat’s scratching habits and your personal preferences. Cardboard cat scratchers are generally less expensive and more disposable than cat trees or scratching posts. They are a good option if you have a small space, limited budget, or if your cat prefers to scratch cardboard surfaces. They are also easy to replace when they wear out, and some cats really enjoy scratching on cardboard. On the other hand, a cat tree or scratching post provides your cat with a larger, more durable scratching surface that can accommodate multiple cats. They can also serve as a play area for your cat, allowing them to climb and perch, which is beneficial for their exercise and mental stimulation. When choosing between a cardboard cat scratcher and a cat tree/scratching post, consider your cat’s size, scratching habits, and personality. If your cat is large, active, or has a strong urge to scratch, a larger, more durable scratching surface like a cat tree or scratching post may be more suitable. However, if your cat is smaller or more relaxed, a cardboard scratcher may be sufficient. Ultimately, it is important to provide your cat with a scratching option that they will use and enjoy, regardless of the type you choose.
2. How long do cat cardboard scratchers last?
The lifespan of a cardboard cat scratcher can vary depending on factors such as the quality of the materials, the amount of use it receives, and the habits of the cat using it. On average, a cardboard cat scratcher can last for several weeks to a few months, but it can also last longer if it is well-maintained and not heavily used. If the cat uses it frequently or if there are multiple cats using the scratcher, it may wear out more quickly.
3. Do cat cardboard scratchers file nails?
Cat scratchers do file nails and help keep your cat’s claws healthy and well-groomed. Having an adequate place to scratch and stretch out will help your cat’s mental well-being, as well. While a good cat scratcher will usually keep feline nails honed and in good shape so they won’t catch or crack, older pets and those who can’t scratch as well may need extra help with nail care from you or a qualified groomer.