The morning sun rises and wakes the cat from his sleep. She climbed out of bed, stretched out her paws, and let out a big yawn. Her stomach growled, reminding her that it was time for breakfast. On her way to the kitchen, Furball noticed her ceramic animal bowl sitting right where it was. Inside is her favorite crunchy cat food. But first, she nuzzled her master’s hand and made a soft noise of gratitude. Now her belly was full of food and she happily buried her head in it. The curved shape allows her to reach every bite with ease. After a while, the bowl was licked clean. The happy day was full of contentment and had a wonderful start, thanks to the comfort brought by the elevated cat bowl that the owner carefully bought for her.
- Food Grade Ceramics – The elevated cat bowls are crafted from high-temperature fired ceramics that ensure durability and non-toxicity
- 15° Inclined Design – it can reduce cervical pressure, promoting better digestion and reducing the strain on your cat’s neck and spine.
- Curved Bowl Wall – The shape of the elevated cat bowls helps to prevent food from spilling over the sides and gathering in the center, making it easier for cats to access and finish their food.
- Stable Bottom – The ceramic material has a large weight and is not easy to be moved and knocked over by cats
- Non-slip Design: The unglazed bottom edge of the elevated cat bowls provides increased friction and stability, ensuring that the bowl does not slip or slide around on slippery surfaces.
- 15 cm Diameter – Large bowl mouth design, big face cats can eat easily.
- Wash regularly to reduce the growth of bacteria.
- For: Cat
- Main Function: Eat & Drink
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.9 in × 5.9 in × 6.3 in / 15 cm × 15 cm× 16 cm
- This dimension was obtained by manually measuring the product, it may be off by 1 inch (1-3cm)